Jungle Bay offers the ultimate Caribbean location for rustic luxury sustainable meetings and retreat planning
Spark creativity at our world-class cliff-side conference and meeting facility, overlooking the sea and surrounded by lush tropical rain forest. If you are looking for something out-of-the-ordinary, unique and sustainable, Jungle Bay is the perfect venue to host your upcoming conference, annual general Meeting, corporate retreat, special event, team building program or workshop. Our off-the-beaten-path location inspires creativity and focus and is the perfect place to encourage your team to realize their full potential. A corporate retreat on the Nature Island of Dominica in the Caribbean is sure to encourage enthusiasm and productivity within your team!
Meeting Space Facilities Include
- 2,400 Sq Ft. Stone and hardwood floor meeting space with views of the Atlantic Ocean
- 2,400 Sq Ft. Open air veranda perfect for receptions, meals and buffet service for up to 150 people
- 1,000 Sq Ft. Hardwood break out room/small meeting room
- Both 110 and 220 v electrical systems for international use
- Linens, tropical floral arrangements and custom room set-ups
- PA System
- LCD projector & screen
- Wireless internet connection in main conference building
- Fax, photocopiers and printers
Other Facilities and Services Include
- Accommodations in well-appointed jungle cottages for up to 70 participants (double occupancy)
- The Pavilion Restaurant and Bar caters with a Caribbean menu with plenty to choose from
- Full service ocean-view spa on site
- Customized island activity program
- Assistance with group air sales and other transportation support
- Access to our Jungle Bay team with international event and adventure planning expertis
- Incentive travel packages and gift certificates to help demonstrate your company's commitment to corporate social responsibility!
The Island of Dominica was Named Top Ten Destinations for Corporate Executives - Forbes
Plenty of creature comforts - Wall Street Journal
Past Groups include
United Nations Foundation & Expedia, Embassy of the People's Republic of China, The Nature Conservancy (TNC), Caribbean Spa and Wellness Association, Mark Burnett Productions/CBS Television Executive Retreat, Bausch & Lomb, Eastern Caribbean Supreme Court Judges, European Union (EU) Ecotourism Training Programme and more.
to customize your Caribbean Corporate Retreat!
Meeting Planners and Travel Agents enquiries welcome.