In order to facilitate a wedding the wedding couple needs to be on the island approximately 4 days, the 3rd day of which needs to be a business day, for completing the necessary documents with the Commissioner of Oaths and the Magistrate.
- Birth Certificates
- Valid passports as proof of citizenship
- Certificate of Non-Marriage or Non-Impediment
- If divorced, the Divorce Decree must be presented
- If widowed, a Death Certificate must be presented
- 1 passport-sized picture each
These documents must be either original or certified copies.