Get fit while exploring the unique rainforest island of Dominica! Experience an active Caribbean holiday that includes hiking to hidden waterfalls, discovering secret beaches, coastal pools & mineral springs, snorkeling unique reefs and ocean kayaking. Compliment your exhilarating outdoor adventures with massages, yoga sessions and much more to kick-start your fitness.
Upcoming Boot Camp Dates
- May 10 - 17, 2014
- December 7 to 14, 2014
What makes a Jungle Bay Fitness Boot Camp unique?
- Accommodations are private, barefoot luxury bungalows with outdoor showers and hammocks overlooking the coastal forest and the ocean.
- Jungle Bay is a small Caribbean resort offering world class adventure & wellness vacations. New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Outside Magazine, Forbes, Conde Nast Traveler and other top travel publications rank Jungle Bay among the top adventure accommodations in the world.
- Our uniquely designed fitness vacation blends functional fitness training with hiking, Yoga and spa therapies, that will purify your mind while balancing your body and inspiring your soul.
- Our Fitness Coach will work with you to integrate our fitness and wellness program into your lifestyle so that the results of your boot camp vacation last long beyond your time with us.
- Airport pick-up and drop-off
- Accommodations in private jungle cottage (with 1 king bed or 2 double beds)
- All meals and fresh local juices - Sample Restaurant Menu
- Daily fitness program with hikes, yoga and adventure activities around the island - Sample Itinerary
- 3 half-hour spa treatments/massages per stay - Spa Services Menu
- Lots of motivation to help get you in shape!
- on-site activities such as a Caribbean Cooking and Drumming Class
- 10 - 15 % Government Room Taxes
|DATES||Double Occupancy Rate (cost per person)||Single Occupancy Rate|
|May 10 to 17, 2014||$2,045 US dollars||$2,700 US dollars|
|December 7 to 14, 2014||$1,925 US dollars||$2,520 US dollars|
*Government Value Added Tax (VAT) is 10% on accommodations and 15% on all other services.
This adventure fitness Boot Camp offers various levels of intensity. A basic level fitness is required as the hike to your cottage alone offers a minimal challenge. A positive attitude and desire to improve your health & fitness level will help you get the most out of this exciting Island Adventure Boot Camp!
Once you are registered we will offer a Boot Camp packing list as part of your confirmation. Feel free to let us know if you have any questions in advance.
If you are traveling alone and want to share a cottage with someone we will attempt to match you up with a room-mate partner then you can choose from our rustic luxury cottages with either 1 king bed or 2 double beds.
The tasty, low-fat, organic diet offered at Jungle Bay's open-air Pavilion Restaurant caters to vegan / vegetarian diets along with fish, chicken and seafood. Our talented cooks can make adjustments to the menu for other special requests - just let us know what your needs are.
Deposits & Final Payments
A deposit is due at the time of booking and the balance will be due at the time of the Boot Camp.