World Class Dining
Dining at Jungle Bay is gourmet culinary experience. The Pavilion Restaurant is immersed in the tropical island surroundings with a royal palm tree protruding through its roof.
Exquisite menu selections incorporate influences from contemporary cuisine, readapted to take advantage of the island-fresh ingredients and Caribbean flavor. Each selection is carefully prepared with a focus on freshness. Dinner menus rotate each evening providing an array of catch of the day (Mahi Mahi, marlin, kingfish, tuna), seafood, chicken, vegetarian and vegan dishes.
Gourmet Caribbean Cuisine Highlights
- Local producers provide top quality organic vegetables, seasonal fruit, honey, coffee, spices, eggs, fish, and more, delivering almost daily to ensure freshness
- Talented Jungle Bay cooks are delighted to cater to food sensitivities, gluten-free, lactose-free diets, and other special requests
- Weekly cooking classes guide you through the recipes of some local favorites
- Friday Jing Ping cultural evenings feature live music and dancing
- The Pavilion cuisine has been featured by Bon Appetite Magazine and other leading publications
Take a look at a sample menu.