World Class Dining
Dining at Jungle Bay is gourmet culinary experience. The Pavilion Restaurant is immersed in the tropical island surroundings with a royal palm tree protruding through its roof.
Exquisite menu selections incorporate influences from contemporary cuisine, readapted to take advantage of the island-fresh ingredients and Caribbean flavor. Each selection is carefully prepared with a focus on freshness. Dinner menus rotate each evening providing an array of catch of the day (Mahi Mahi, kingfish, tuna), seafood, chicken, vegetarian and vegan dishes.
Gourmet Caribbean Cuisine Highlights
- Local producers provide top quality organic vegetables, seasonal fruit, honey, coffee, spices, eggs, fish, and more, delivering almost daily to ensure freshness
- Talented Jungle Bay cooks are delighted to cater to food sensitivities, gluten-free, lactose-free diets, and other special requests
- Weekly cooking classes guide you through the recipes of some local favorites
- Friday Jing Ping cultural evenings feature live music and dancing
- The Pavilion cuisine has been featured by Bon Appetite Magazine and other leading publications
Take a look at a sample menu.